Cross Country Ski Headquarters – Season Opening Sale – October 27 & 28, 2018
We are open for the season starting Saturday, October 27th!
Celebrate with us at the Season Opening Sale, Saturday and Sunday, October 27th & 28th
What to look for at the Season Opening Sale:
- BEST SELECTION of ski equipment and clothing all year
- Ski and clothing specialists at your service to help you get fitted in the perfect gear
- CLEARANCE SKIS AND CLOTHING on sale from last season, marked up to 50% OFF
Plus all kinds of other fun, like:
- CIDER PRESS & HOT DOGS. Let our local youth skiers cook you lunch! Enjoy a delicious grilled hot dogs, plus chips, cookies, and cider from a handmade, vintage-era cider press. All donations go directly to the Roscommon Area Junior Nordic Ski Team. Served from 11am-3pm on Saturday and Sunday.
- HAY RIDES. From 11am-3pm on Saturday and Sunday, take a good old fashioned hay ride along the ski trails! Groomer Mike will rig up the tractor and trailer, and give free rides out to Trapper’s Cabin and back. Enjoy the beautiful fall colors of northern Michigan!
Store Hours starting Saturday, October 27th:
Saturday: 9:00am to 6:00pm
Sunday: 10:00am to 5:00pm
Monday: 10:00am to 5:30pm
Tuesday: 10:00am to 5:30pm
Wednesday: 10:00am to 5:30pm
Thursday: 10:00am to 5:30pm
Friday: 9:00am to 6:00pm
Can’t wait until then? We’re open by appointment, plus pretty much every weekday! Just call 800-832-2663 and we’ll see you there. Or, shop online!
Cross Country Ski Headquarters On Facebook
Below are the latest postings from the Cross Country Ski Headquarters Page On Facebook.